1. A cute makeup bag is a MUST Needed accessory in every woman’s bag.
2. Naked Basics: So this little guy is so great to have! I am a woman on the go, being a single mom it is tough to do awesome eye looks. With this bad boy I easily do a simple day look at 5 am and when I have plans for that evening just touch up to make a smokey look and BOOM you are done. I love this eyeshadow pallet because the colors are MATTE!!! So its nice for any type of setting, professional or casual. It looks so simple but there are so many looks that can be created from this mini pallet. Best Part is that it is only $27!!
3. Revelon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: These sticks are AMAZING! Forget the lip liner and lip gloss this magic wand does it all. I have every color and never leave the house without one in my bag. The colors are nicely pigmented and not drying. Best Part! Only $6!
4. Sonia Kashuk Concealer Stick: This concealer is super easy to use. Nice coverage without being cakey and a little goes a long way. This brand is often found in Target and is under $10! Worth the purchase.
5. NYX Cream Blush: Cream Blush is great for dryer skin. NYX’s Cream Blushes are only $5! They work great with a Kubuki brush, Stippling brush or even fingers. Great quality and colors for the price. I use it when I feel a bit washed out during the day it instantly puts the color back into my cheeks.
6. Two Faced Kubuki Brush: I LOVE this brush! I use it for everything plus its great to travel since it can be concealed into a tube. Protects the brush and plus it is SUPER soft. Can find them in Sephora or Ulta.
7. L’OCCITANE Hand Cream: Shea Butter Heaven! I will just say your hands will be wanting to give you a hug after using this product. Smells great too!!